Thursday, June 10, 2010

Drunk Driving Victims' Storie

Wednesday night, people who lost their loved ones drinking and driving crashes, talk to Chemung County residents charged with diffusion, they are trying to change this state of statistics.
     "My daughter's name is Megan Madalyn Thomas. She was just the fun of our life - fun, running, skipping everywhere. She likes The Wizard of Oz," said Sam, his daughter Megan Thomas.
     Megan is only four and a half of a half years old, a drunk driver killed her collapse in 2006.
     "I experienced so many emotions - up and down. From the bottom of the general grief, I even do not want to wake up in the morning," Thomas said.
     Thomas is now talking with the people accused diffusion panel. Wednesday night with a number of 100 people accused of crimes, packaging Elmira City Hall - authorization to listen to some of the victims of their sentence story.
     "I think the impact to help prevent this," Thomas said.
     Another victim's mother, dispersion, Martha Anderson said: "I made a promise that I and my daughter 19 years old, I will do my whole life, if I had to face."
     Anderson is the victim of a diffusion panel veteran. Each time, her daughter Elizabeth, relief is killed by a drunk driver nearly 20 years ago, the days of terror.
     Anderson still does not think "Do not drink and drive" is more like it should be a message across.
     "I think the work of the group, I think some people are listening, but is still a missing link," Anderson said.
     When asked if he believed people can change, Thomas said: "I think people can be ... tomorrow's another day, we can change to make our lives better."

Convert MOV to AVI

No comments:

Post a Comment